Social Media Policy
Arkansas Municipal League Social Media Policy
The Arkansas Municipal League uses social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to present news and information relating to the League, its member municipalities and local government issues in Arkansas.
You are welcome to submit your questions, comments and concerns but please note this is a moderated page and not a public forum.
Comments will not be removed, deleted or hidden because of the speaker’s point of view or opinion.
However, once posted the League reserves the right to delete comments containing vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, links or content of a sexual nature, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group. Further, the League also reserves the right to delete the following comments:
1. Spam, advertising or comments that include links to other sites;
2. Clearly off topic and/or disruptive;
3. Advocate illegal activity;
4. Promote particular services, products or political organizations;
5. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
6. Comments that contain or link to malware; and
7. Repetitive comments from the same individual.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Arkansas Municipal League. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this Page, please contact Mel Jones, Communications & Creative Manager, at email@example.com or 501-374-3484, ext. 282.
Updated: February 3, 2021