Arkansas City Management Association, Inc.
ACMA 2023 Officers
Immediate Past President
The Arkansas City Management Association, Inc. (ACMA) is here to support & assist the City Manager/City Administrator forms of government by offering networking, education, advocacy and support to city managers, administrators and their staff. The ACMA believes that by creating effective leaders in our communities, Arkansas achieves excellence in local government.
The ACMA is committed to:
- Securing the future of our organization by advancing membership
- Strengthening our cities with education & networking possibilities
- Creating Arkansas cities with high ethical standards
- Promoting community awareness of critical issues facing Arkansas cities
- Providing quality conference programs
- Providing Scholarship Programs to MPA students studying in our field
- Educating and inspiring young people about local government.
ACMA Membership Form
Please right-click Membership Form link and download to fill out form.
ACMA Event Registration Form
Please right-click Conference Registration Form link and download to fill out form.
Friends of ACMA
Arkadelphia - www.cityofarkadelphia.com
Barling - www.barlingar.gov
Fort Smith - www.fortsmithar.gov
Hope - www.hopearkansas.net
Hot Springs - www.cityhs.net
Little Rock - www.littlerock.gov
Texarkana – arkansas.txkusa.org
Siloam Springs - www.siloamsprings.com
Arkansas City Management Association, Inc. (ACMA)
c/o Arkansas Municipal League
P.O. Box 38
North Little Rock, AR 72115
Whitnee Bullerwell, Deputy Director, AML. Email: w v b @ a r m l . o r g
Jane Barnett, Assistant to Deputy Director, AML. Email: j b a r n e t t @ a r m l . o r g