Legislative Action Center
NLC's Federal Relations Update - Updated bi-monthly; provides a brief update on the status of legislative, court & federal agency activities impacting cities and towns.One of the purposes of the League is to represent cities and towns before state and national legislative bodies. Accordingly, it is the intention of League staff to make full use of e-mail, list serv, fax, voice, and regular mail to keep our members apprised of developments at the state capitol. To track bills, the League's online version of its Legislative Bulletin including the League's position, introductions, amendments, and status of bills as they move through the legislature will be updated daily. Final acts adopted by the General Assembly will be available from this site.
- Legislative Bulletin - View all AMLBills of Interest.
- 93rd General Assembly - View the Arkansas State Legislature's website.
- Acts of Interest of the 93rd General Assembly - View all AML Acts of Interest.
- Legislative Directory App for iPhone, for Android
- Legislative Tracking - Search a bill or act by number, sponsor, and cosponsor.
- Legislative Policies - View the League's Policies and Goals page.
- Find Your Legislator - View contact information for all Legislators.
- Legislative Committees - View all committees and their respective members.
- Communicating with Your Legislator - 2021-2022 - PDF